Tuesday, September 15, 2009

RAEKWON-ONLY BUILT FOR CUBAN LINX 2!

Late last year I was asked by Raekwon to work on his album cover to 'Only Built For Cuban Linx 2'. After a photoshoot with Raekwon and Neil Favila, we decided to use this photo. I tried to keep the cover close to the first Cuban Linx album. I was happy with the final product, and after a few months of going back and forth we lost contact with each other. I never got feedback for the painting, but feel that it would have worked well. So now I have this painting, and nothing to do with it. I have decided to release an extremely limited amount of 7 of these. The painting itself is 20x20 inches, painted on a 22x30 inch piece of watercolor paper. Please contact me if you are interested in this painting.

Raekwon-Cuban Linx 2.

Thank you for your time, David Flores ATC

No comments: