Thursday, January 1, 2009

The new year has arrived.

2008 came and went pretty fast, and we now look to 2009. I feel like 2008 was a productive year, but in 2009, it's time to up the ante. I am already working on new pieces for the continuation of my current series, 'The Panthers Of Wrath'. My first show of 2009 will be held at GCS, in the opening show of their new gallery, Galeria C/S, and will feature these new works of my Panthers series. 



I hope to be able to stay on top of the updates with this blog in the new year. I have a few other art shows coming up, and will post the fliers once they are ready to go. Look for many other projects and collaborations from myself and friends in 2009. Good luck to everyone in the new year. I have a feeling it's going to be a good one.

No comments: